Powell’s Supermarket has issued a recall for fresh baked goods sold at its Bay Roberts stores.
The recall covers all baked Blake products with an expiration date between January 31st and February 6th.
They said a medium-sized food-safe stainless steel bolt from the mixer guard was missing, and the recall was issued out of caution.
All customers can return the product to the store for a full refund.
Powells says he takes quality and safety very seriously and is working to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
The recall only covers the Bay Roberts location of the store.
Affected products are:
• Powell’s Bakery 3 Buns Homestyle White Bread 454g UPC200308602993
• Powell’s Bakery 3-Bun Homestyle White Slice Bread UPC200305602996
• Powell’s Bakery 3 Buns Homestyle White Raisin Bread 530g UPC200316003195
• Powell’s Bakery Multigrain Bread 480g UPC200315003196
• Powell’s Bakery Molasses Raisin Bread 450g UPC200307903299
• Powell’s Bakery Plain Molasses Bread UPC200314003197
• Powell’s Bakery Cinnamon Buns of 6 UPC200367703495.
• Powell’s Bakery Ice Cinnamon Rolls of 4 UPC200796602994
• Powell’s Unsweetened White Bread 520g UPC200310302294
• Powell’s Unsweetened Whole Wheat Bread UPC200312302292
• Powell’s 100% Whole Wheat Bread 460g UPC200309003195
• Powell’s Circle Dinner Roll White 375g Pack of 12 UPC202012602993
• Powell’s Circle Dinner Roll Whole Grain 375g Pack of 12 UPC202012602993
• Powell’s Cinnamon Bread 700g UPC200067804997
• Powell’s Cinnamon Bread 2 Packs
• Powell’s Clover Rolls White & Whole Wheat 6 pieces UPC200729001993
• Powell’s Garlic Bread 500g
• Powell’s Bakery Toothon Dough 850g UPC200352003197