the latest news:
Latest Free YouTube Videos:
This week’s Wrestling Observer Newsletter:
This week’s Retro Observer newsletter:
Order your print copy of Wrestling Observer today and have it mailed to you, or send your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and expiration date to [email protected], or visit www.wrestlingobserver.com. www.paypal.com Send funds to [email protected]
US charges are $14.50 for issue 4, $35.50 for issue 12, $70 for issue 24, $116 for issue 40, and $149.50 for issue 52.
In Canada and Mexico, 4 is $16, 8 is $27, 12 is $38.50, 24 is $76, 40 is $126, and 52 is $162.50.
All other regions are priced at $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40, and $201.50 for 52.
Save $1 on all price points when you mail your check, cash or money order to PO Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228.
Wednesday news update
- Rare Ripley told the New York Post On her dynamic with Dominic Mysterio:
- Me and dom dom, we just go out there and have fun. We are a threat to society and just go out and do what we want.We definitely put our own spice into it. It all started with me wearing an “I’m Your Papi” shirt. I knew I would be back and wanted to spoil Ray for his (her 25th) anniversary I ordered this shirt and was going to wear it on TV but that’s it was.
- Then it kind of hit a dead end and made this whole story that was going on and ended up with Dom being on Judgment Day. I’m in. I know you want to not take yourself too seriously and just go out and ruin people and their train of thought.
- Mia Yim Discussed returning to WWE As part of OC:
- I just wanted to be me I just wanted to come back and show off what I’ve been doing for over ten years. We’ve never been close with The OC, but we’ve always known each other. We have worked with each other in other companies. Was rooting for AJ in the UpUpDownDown championship fight [Tyler] Wind. Likewise, we have history. The OC, Bullet Club, they are like monumental groups in wrestling. So being part of The OC is an honor, as is being part of the group. But the boys are so cool and so welcoming, they really feel like brothers. As nervous as I was, this was probably the best way for me to come back because being with them calmed me down, cooled me down and kept me calm As well, being with them really helps.
- love to fight Reported that Damien Priest was considered For his role in “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever,” Priest was asked to read “the role of Namor, one of the film’s most important roles, or one of the other distinctive members of the Tarokans.” rice field.
- hit line Diss track released on The Viking Raiders
- Today’s episode of WWE The Bump including appearances by Mia Yim, Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, Kazim Famuide.
- The Bump We are hosting live episodes At Guy Fieri’s Tequila Cocina in Boston on the Saturday before Survivor Series. Guest appearances include AJ Styles, Shotzi and Austin Theory.
- bleacher report We spoke with Seth Rollins and AEW’s Jon Moxley About the 10th anniversary of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Booker T. This week’s guest Out of Character with Ryan Satin.
- ten count Interview with Ricochet.
- shaku wrestling interview with seamus.
- The following matches were uploaded to WWE’s YouTube channel today. Seth Rollins vs. The Miz Intercontinental Title (Backlash 2018), Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn (Survivor Series 2020), and Nikki Cross vs. Candace Leray (NXT Nov 21, 2018).
- Tonight’s AEW Dynamite Rating postponed until next Monday for the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Michael Ok First participants announced PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2023. The tournament will take place on his Saturday, January 7th and his on Sunday, January 8th.
- KENTA and “Speedball” Mike Bailey face off for the first time Set in the season finale of Wrestling Revolver It will be held in Clive, Iowa on Saturday, December 3rd. The event will be broadcast live through his Fite TV.
- Kenta Configured to face low Ki as well Saturday, December 17th at the House of Glory in Queens, NY Makes CZW in-ring debut Sunday, December 18, Blackwood, New Jersey.
- Jim Ross commented on Jungle Boy He often uses his real name, Jack Perry. In my opinion, this child has a very bright future. he is young After the show, I had a really nice moment with him, his mom, and his sister. I told his mom how proud I am of him. he means a lot to me. I think he is a good boy. He is well brought up, has good parenting, and she has a very talented son. “
- Interview with Dustin Rhodes Featured in Today’s Talk is Jericho.
- Dustin Asked what he thinks of Cody Rhodes Transferred from AEW to WWE:
- A little depressed, but you know, Cody is still young. In other words, with an age difference of 16 years, he is in his prime now. But seeing him come back to WrestleMania was huge. He’s on his way to becoming a champion. I really think he set the tone for that with his last eight years of work and what he’s built on. he is very professional. he is very different from me We are two polar opposites. I mean, he has a creative mind like my father had. I’m a growler in my family, a hard worker, but he tops it all. That’s great, but yeah, I wish he was still here.
- Saraya Appearing in AEW Unlimited podcast.
- AEW Uploaded Fight Forever Video Game Spotlight Focus on Jon Moxley.
- Chris Hero Tribute to Todd Fulkerson, a wrestling fan known to go to conventions who died this week: “Todd Fulkerson was a kind-hearted, fun-loving guy. He loved wrestling and autograph signings.” Nicknamed “The Bod”, Todd took great pleasure in cutting promos with his favorite wrestlers. Watching them brought us great joy.If he knew people he would bring a smile to his face i was watching his video & Laughter. Thanks for all the laughs. Thank you for all the smiles. We miss you, Tsubomi.