Vancouver, BC — News Direct — MarketJar
When it comes to industrial materials, many people think of steel, aluminum, and concrete. However, a revolutionary high-tech material has recently emerged that has won a Nobel Prize.
Graphene is 200 times stronger than steel. It is 10 times more conductive than copper and has 1,000 times more ampacity than copper. It has many other distinct and excellent chemical and metallurgical properties that offer enormous industrial benefits and commercial opportunities.
Graphene has a wide range of applications in industrial products and materials, including lubricants, resins, composites, polymers, coatings, batteries, concrete, aerospace, automotive and biomedical.
Commercial applications where graphene could disrupt the market include automobiles, batteries, solar panels, night vision lenses, bulletproof armor, crop monitoring, quantum computing, drug delivery, water filtration, energy storage and sports equipment. there is.
When it comes to improving and advancing their products, the world’s biggest companies in the world’s biggest industries such as Samsung, Intel and Toyota are looking to graphene for the future.
In 2019, Global graphene market It is worth $90 million and is expected to reach $2.5 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 19.5% from 2021 to 2028.
An overview of graphene as a future high-tech material that looks very promising.
Graphene has no futures market. Currently, only a few companies (both public and private) can be considered legal commercial producers of graphene. He is one of only four commercial graphene producers certified by the Graphene Council.
There is also the problem of producing high-quality graphene on a commercial scale. It is cost effective and has a low environmental impact. But one company is trying to change that.
Production of the world’s purest graphene
Many companies are working on how to make graphene, but in reality not all graphene is of the same quality. Also, most companies produce fine graphite, not graphene.
Hydrograph Clean Power (CSE: HG) (OTC: HGCPF) A fast-growing junior tech company that is still under the radar in both of the major tech sectors undergoing transformation.
hydrograph is one of four globally certified graphene producers and the only producer in the Americas.
Its patented Hyperion system produces 99.8% pure graphene with negligible environmental impact, making it more effective than graphene derived from graphite mining.
The company’s technological breakthrough in graphene manufacturing uses no graphite as an input, only readily available acetylene and oxygen to create graphene “out of thin air.”
hydrograph is currently expanding its graphene production facility in Manhattan, Kansas. In the first quarter of 2023, the company is ramping up production of a full-scale, commercial-sized graphene production cell. This makes the company one of the world’s largest producers of pure graphene.
of hydrographA recent CEO letter to shareholders noted that each patented Hyperion system production cell would have a footprint of less than 3 meters by 3 meters. This modularity provides the option of stacking and/or lining up multiple units near or at the customer site. Market first.
Each system has a production capacity of 10 tons or more per year. Positioned as one of the world’s largest graphene producers by volume, he earns about $1 million in capital costs to build less than 5% of his annual full turnover of graphene. produce.
in that same open letter to shareholdersAt , the company highlighted milestones for 2022 and set out growth targets for 2023.
In less than a year, the company appointed a new management team and shifted the company’s focus from R&D to commercialization, with management contributing 16% of the total and a C$4.2 million oversubscription. Completed live capital raising.
hydrograph We also completed production and R&D facilities ahead of schedule in the past year. Commercial-scale production is nearing completion and is expected to begin in early 2023.
In 2022, the company has shipped samples and signed nearly 10 NDAs for product testing with customers and potential partners.
as part of hydrographIn line with its commercialization strategy, the company plans to achieve ambitious targets in three core areas in 2023. Its main areas of expansion are production scaling, application development, and sales growth.
For the full report, Hydrograph Clean Power (CSE: HG) (OTC: HGCPF) click hereand download the investor deck Please visit this link.
1) The author of the article, or the author’s immediate family members or family members, do not own securities of the companies mentioned in this article. The authors have determined the companies included in this article based on their research and understanding of the sector.
2) This article was published on behalf of and sponsored by HydroGraph Clean Power Inc. Market Jar Media Inc. has received or will receive 1,000 1 from HydroGraph Clean Power Inc.’s Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Direct to Investor Media). 100 USD for this article.
3) Statements and opinions expressed are those of the author and not those of Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author takes full responsibility for the validity of the statements. The author was not compensated by Market Jar Media Inc. for this article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this article. The above information is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell securities. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributors to disclose any stock holdings or economic ties to the companies they write for. Market Jar Media Inc. relies on the authors to provide this information accurately, and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
4) This article does not constitute investment advice. Each reader is advised to consult their respective financial professional. Any action taken by the reader as a result of the information contained herein is the sole responsibility of the reader.By opening this page, each reader agrees to the Market Jar Media Inc. Terms of service Full legal disclaimer here. This article is not a solicitation for investment. Market Jar Media Inc. does not provide general or specific investment advice and information on PressReach.com is not a recommendation to buy or sell securities. Market Jar Media Inc. does not endorse or endorse the business, products, services or securities of any company mentioned on PressReach.com.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees do not own any shares in the company mentioned in the article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities laws (collectively, “forward-looking statements”). future business plans and opportunities, anticipated activities and other statements regarding future events, results or performance; Whenever possible, “Forecast”, “Project”, “Target”, “Plan”, “Expect”, “Not Expect”, “Budget”, “Plan”, “Estimate”, “Forecast”, “Forecast”, etc. “words” or “does not predict,” “believe,” “intend,” and that certain actions, events or outcomes “could,” “could,” “could,” “could,” Similar expressions or statements of “will” or “will occur” or will be achieved, or negative or grammatical variations thereof, or other variations or equivalent terms, identify forward-looking statements. is used for These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements regarding: (b) Market Opportunities. (c) HydroGraph Clean Power Inc. business plans and strategies; (d) services that HydroGraph Clean Power Inc. intends to provide; (e) HydroGraph Clean Power Inc. breakthrough projections and targets. (f) HydroGraph Clean Power Inc. expectations regarding receipt of approval of regulatory applications. (g) HydroGraph Clean Power Inc.’s intention to expand to other jurisdictions. Including timeline expectations related to these expansion plans. (h) HydroGraph Clean Power Inc.’s expectations of its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and are based on management’s perception of its experience and trends, current conditions and expected developments and other factors that management believes to be relevant. based on many estimates and assumptions of (a) the ability to raise additional capital required on reasonable terms to carry out HydroGraph Clean Power Inc.’s business plan; (b) general business and economic conditions will not change in a manner that would have a material adverse effect; (c) HydroGraph Clean Power Inc.’s ability to procure sufficient equipment and operating supplies in a timely manner; (d) HydroGraph Clean Power Inc.’s ability to contract with additional pharmacies; (e) Accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (f) HydroGraph Clean Power Inc.’s ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (g) Political and Regulatory Stability. (h) receipt of governmental, regulatory and third party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (i) changes in applicable law; (j) financial and capital market stability; (k) Expected levels of disruption as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information could cause HydroGraph Clean Power Inc.’s actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements to differ materially from any future plans, intentions, It includes various known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors. , any activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, but are not limited to: (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely affect HydroGraph Clean Power Inc.’s business; (c) volatility in global capital markets; (d) political instability and regulatory changes governing HydroGraph Clean Power Inc.’s business operations; (e) HydroGraph Clean Power Inc. may not be able to execute its growth strategy; (f) increased competition;
Except as required by law, HydroGraph Clean Power Inc. does not update or update any forward-looking statements as a result of new information, future events or otherwise after the date the forward-looking statements are made. We are not obligated to make corrections. Occurrence of unexpected events. Neither HydroGraph Clean Power Inc. nor its representatives make any representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this publication. Neither HydroGraph Clean Power Inc. nor any of its representatives will harm you or any person arising out of your or your representative’s use of the information in this document, whether in contract, tort, reliance or otherwise. , disclaims any liability. Omissions from information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information depicting the past performance or current or historical attributes of HydroGraph Clean Power Inc. or any other entity contained in this document may be interpreted as the past performance or current performance of HydroGraph Clean Power Inc. or is intended only to describe past attributes. It is not necessarily indicative of the future performance of HydroGraph Clean Power Inc. or such entities.
View source version at newsdirect.com: https://newsdirect.com/news/the-wonder-material-of-the-21st- Century-thats-disrupting-several-major-industries-536084383