This offer is available on select iPhones, iPads, Macs, Apple Watch, AirPods, Beats and accessories. As usual, many of Apple’s newest products are left out, including the iPhone 14 series, Apple Watch Series 8, Apple Watch Ultra, and Mac Studio.
In the US, gift card values are:
- $50 for iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12 and iPhone SE
- iPad mini and iPad Air $50
- $30 for the 9th generation iPad
- $250 for 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pros with M1 chips
- $200 for 13-inch MacBook Pro with M2 chip
- $150 for MacBook Air and 24-inch iMac with M1 or M2 chips
- Mac mini is $100
- $50 for the second-generation Apple Watch SE
- $25 for 2nd Gen AirPods and 3rd Gen AirPods with Lightning Case
- 2nd Gen AirPods Pro $50
- AirPods Max is $75
- $50 for Beats Studio3 Wireless, Solo3 Wireless, Powerbeats Pro, Beats Fit Pro and Beats Studio Buds
- Beats Flex $25
- $25 for MagSafe Duo Charger, 2nd Gen Apple Pencil, and Smart Keyboard Folio
- $25 for Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro
This promotion is available at Apple’s online store, the Apple Store app, and Apple retail stores. As always, refurbished items are not eligible for gift cards and this offer cannot be combined with educational pricing.
Black Friday is one of the few times of the year when Apple offers deals for its products, but better deals are often made through resellers such as Amazon. be sure to check black friday roundup Discover the latest deals on iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, AirPods, Apple TV, accessories and more.
Apple Gift Cards are now all-in-one and can be used to purchase products, subscription-based services like Apple Music and Apple TV+, App Store apps, iTunes Store content like TV shows and movies, iCloud+ storage, and more.