The recent Java Edition snapshot of Minecraft did a great job showing off the new content that will be fully released with update 1.20. As of February 1, 2023, Mojang has released another new snapshot 23w05a. This is further improvements and tweaks to the content introduced in the previous snapshot.
Players who played snapshot 23w04a had a lot of fun familiarizing themselves with the new armor trimming feature. However, in snapshot 23w05, players have even more ways to style their armor.
Players can now add armor trimming to leather armor. He can also apply one material trim to armor of the same material. For example, gold ornaments can be added to gold armor.
Additionally, this snapshot also revamped the world creation menu, making the need to create new in-game worlds more accessible.
Easy download and install Minecraft Java Snapshot 23w05a using official game launcher
Until now, players had to download and run separate .jar files to play the new Minecraft: Java Edition snapshots. But thanks to the included Official game launcherwhich is no longer true.
With just a few clicks, players can download and install a specific installation of Java Edition to immediately try out new in-game features.
Download time varies by player Internet connection speedHowever, if you have a stable connection, the download should take less than a few seconds.
Here’s how to download, install, and replay Java Snapshot 23w05a.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and sign in with your official Mojang or Microsoft credentials when prompted.
- Once the launcher loads, select the Java Edition icon on the left side of the splash screen in the sidebar.
- Click the drop-down arrow to the left of the green play button, usually next to the text “Latest Release”, followed by the current version of the game you have installed.
- When the dropdown menu expands, from the list[最新のスナップショット]Choose.
- Click the play button. All necessary files will be downloaded and automatically installed in the directory.
- Once the download process is complete, Minecraft: Java Edition will open and you can enjoy the game.
To take full advantage of this new Java snapshot feature, Experiment data pack Enabled.
To do this, go to your world settings or create a new world and click[その他]Select the button to[データ パック]Click the button. You can then click the arrows on the ‘bundle’ and ‘update_1_20’ data packs to enable all the potential experimental features that snapshots offer as previews for update 1.20.
ever since Version 1.20 These sequential Java Edition snapshots are a great way to enjoy upcoming features of the game before release. It also provides important bug testing and data collection capabilities for Mojang that use player data and feedback to improve content before it’s released in the next major update.